Friday, June 02, 2006

A week goes by....

Can't believe it's already Friday night....

... for those of you wondering why I'm not out drinking copious amounts of Stella and then stumbling out of Cruz to eat Iraqi Fried Chicken, I'm working tomorrow and Sunday days. Which kinda kills my whole weekend.

Hey ho....

Things I've achieved since Monday:-

1) Went over to stay at David's. Which was nice and he cooked me a lovely Cottage Pie!!!!
2) Had David cut my hair.
3) Let David get me into 'Celebrity' X Factor. I'm slightly worried by this. Although it did provide several comedy moments involving Rebecca Loos, who I've now decided I quite like.
4) Went into town on Wednesday to the Chinese Buffet and saw the fattest girl I've ever seen in my life.
5) Spent the remainder of Wednesday afternoon and evening getting slowly pissed in AXM Bar. Well they let airport staff have drinks for a quid a go. We may have told the bar staff we're pilots. Oh dear God!!!
6) Came home and devoured 2 Tesco's cream cakes and chips and a ginsters pasty. It seemed a good idea at the time, but isn't gonna help me get a six-pack. Or even a two-pack!!
7) Managed to get up on Thursday morning!
8) Went to the gym twice.
9) Was entertained last night by Kirsten S, Denise and Julie, which involved vodka, wine and plenty of bitching about Fat-Sue's Supersize Wedding! It just keeps getting bigger!
10) Spent today laying out in the sun in the garden.

Main thing I haven't achieved this week: was supposed to meet Kirsten H for coffee. I promise to do this next week. Sorry Kirst.

No comments: