Sunday, December 24, 2006

Friday night's ALERT...

So I was bad and rang in sick on Friday so I could go to ALERT on Friday night... so hit me!

It was good anyway... met up with Paul & Paula beforehand which is always good and then headed off to the club. Met up with a guy there called Gav who I've been chatting to recently... not my type, but he seems like a cool guy and he wins brownie points for giving me a lift home.

Also saw Des in the club and it was good to catch up and laugh at the two guys fucking next to us on the dancefloor!! Mind you he did lick me boot so.... ;-)

Plus I wasn't totally leathered when I left ... this is a minor miracle as I'm always totally tanked up when I leave that place.

There was a really horny skinhead there who I quite fancied and we were staring at each other all night, but for some reason fukk all happened... aah well... I'll have to keep an eye out for him.

No comments: